Courageously Confident Guide To The Gym
Are you sick of not knowing what to do in the gym? Are you tired of feeling like you got NOTHING out of your workout? Do you want to build strong, lean muscle, while learning to burn fat? Do you want to feel CONFIDENT and BAD-ASS in the gym?
It's time to be proactive and LEARN HOW to workout for YOUR GOALS. This program is designed to get you fit, while teaching you WHY and HOW we are doing certain workouts so you can incorporate them into your lifelong fitness journey.
This program includes
- 12 weeks worth of workouts
- Exact workouts and exercises for each day
- Videos and explanations for each exercise
- Strength training and various styles of strength training to add variety to your workout
- Cardio + HIIT and how to incorporate them into your routine with strength training
- Learn how to do and WHY a Deload week is important
- Nutritional information
- Pre and post workout nutrition and meal ideas
- Information on supplements and what to take for optimal results
- Access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support which will include:
- Live-streams with more information along your journey
- Tips and tricks for each week
- Answers to your questions
- And so much more!
Find out what people are saying about the program. Click HERE!
After purchase, I will add you to the Facebook group.
Have questions? Lets book a 15 minute phone call to see if this program will fit you!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no refunds available after purchase.
Please note that all purchases for digital downloads made on xogingy.com are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These are all digital products that you can download. No physical books will be mailed at this time.
© 2017 Stephanie Schultz ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
xogingy.com strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
xogingy.com is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge xogingy.com from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of xogingy.com's negligence.