OMG so many questions! Food has become SOOOOO dang complicated when it doesn't have to be! The average person who wants to be fit and healthy does NOT need to weigh food or count calories. You CAN eat intuitively by LISTENING to your body while still reaching your goals.
How is it possible? Well, you need to DITCH the diet mentality. Say goodbye to diet culture. Stop buying into fad diets that DON'T WORK LONG TERM.
You do not need to eat fish and kale every day to reach your goals. And like, ew who wants that EVERY DAY? Seriously.
- Do you FEEL overfull? Do you feel like you're eating too much? Listen to your body.
- Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full
- If you want to gain muscle - you need to eat in a calorie surplus - if you are lifting, your body will TELL YOU it's hungry
- Don't fight the hunger. Feed it
- Fuel your workouts with carbs
- Recover from your workouts with carbs and protein
- Eat mostly nutrient dense foods
- BALANCE = KEY
- Notice how you FEEL - tune into your hunger cues
If you want to learn more about these topics, head over to my Facebook page xogingy for live-videos, posts, quotes and more!